MD62108S Mobile Video Recorder is a dedicated DVR product for car video and audio monitoring with embedded Linux operating system. With the functions of video and audio decoding, 3G/4G wireless network transmission, satellite positioning, data security storage, hard disk vibration reduction protection, and provide flexible channel selection and coding schemes, especially applied to the video and audio monitoring needs of various buses, passenger buses, school buses, taxis, coach cars, muck trucks and other vehicles. The equipment has perfect and stable performance, with small size, low power consumption, easy installation and maintenance.
● 8ch of analog video and audio input, each channel up to 1080P encoding, standard H.265 stream, supports dual stream;
● With 1ch CVBS video output, 1ch audio output;
● With 1ch VGA video output interface, max resolution up to 1920*1080;
● Brand-new in-vehicle dedicated GUI interface, with good user experience, and supports WEB login, Easy to operate;
● It can access 1*M2 SSD and 1*SD card simultaneously (SD card as a spare hard disk), it is pluggable;
● Built-in 3G/4G wireless module, providing flexible wireless transmission;
● With USB data export interface;
● Built-in high-sensitivity satellite positioning module, supporting extended BDS (Beidou positioning), positioning information
synchronously encapsulated into the video stream;
● With information collection interface, it can collect the driver's turn left, turn right, brake, reverse, etc;
● The main interface adopts the special aviation plug for vehicle to ensure the stable signal connection;
● With delayed shutdown (0 minute to 6 hours) and 24-hour timing switch function;
● Wide range power supply (DC +9V to +36V), meet the requirements of vehicle electrical characteristics;
● Aluminum stretch case, with good adaptability to vehicle working environment;
● Support left and right mirroring of reversing camera.